Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add to, delete or change the Terms and Conditions because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. You are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions for changes.
- You must be a resident of USA, Canada, UK, or Australia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older. Individuals 16 and 17 years old can also participate, if they have parental permission to do so, although they may not be able to complete certain offers.
- The preferred method of payment is PayPal; You should have a Verified PayPal Account to receive payments.
- You must register and provide your valid and complete information including legal name, email address, shipping address, and phone number. Any changes should be updated on the site in a timely manner.
- We may conduct a member phone number verification through an automated phone verification system which places a phone call to the number entered and ask them to enter a randomly generated pin.
- No P.O. Box addresses permitted, if used will have your account placed on hold until a valid address is provided. Stay assured your details will not be shared or sold.
- Only one account per Person / Internet Connection or IP Address / Household. Sharing or Usage of Duplicate IP Address, Multiple Accounts Registration, and Multiple Members in one Household are strictly prohibited. If violated, account will be placed on hold.
- You should not sign up from or even sign in from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, or library. Do not sign up or sign in to our site via a proxy, which includes internet service providers such as AOL. Your account will be placed on hold if violated.
- While an account may be closed, an account can not be fully deleted as some record of the account must be maintained for accounting, fraud prevention and protecting against the creation of duplicate accounts.
- Accounts may be suspended, banned or put on permanent hold for rude, abusive, threatening or profane behavior.
- Accounts may also be suspended or closed at any time for terms and conditions violations as well as suspicious activity.
- In order to ensure quality and prevent offer fraud, we reserve the right to put any account on identification hold for any reason, without explaining the exact details of what triggered the hold. In the event of an account being placed on identification hold, a photo of a valid government issued ID, as well as a proof of address, may be requested. No payments will be processed for any referral level completion until an identification hold is lifted. If photos are unreadable or suspect, we may ask for a better photo or other proof. If identity fraud is suspected, we may ask for a photo of the user holding the ID next to their face. Any fraudulent documents sent to lift a hold will result in account closure.
- Usage of virtual accounts/cards, prepaid cards, gift cards, rewards cards, or any card that is not bank issued is strictly prohibited. If usage of these cards is suspected or fraudulent transactions are suspected, proof or card and transaction may also be asked, and account will remain on hold indefinitely until proof is provided.
- We reserve the right to put any account on hold indefinitely for violations of our terms of service. If we suspect fraud, false information, or any terms of service violation, we may also put any account on hold for verification purposes.
- A sponsor/referrer will not be able to receive payment for a referral completion while that referral is on hold. If a sponsor/referrer is on hold, they will not be able to place any orders on any referrals or receive any downline or bonus commissions while on hold.
- If a referral requests a transfer, we may transfer the user without consent from the current sponsor. If the referral has completed levels before being transferred that are unpaid, we will keep record of it and allow the sponsor to cash out on the referrals completed levels providing that neither the referral nor sponsor is on hold, that their credits don't get revoked and that the sponsor is at the appropriate level to qualify to receive payment for the referrals completed levels.
- Although Level Rewards offers a way to earn advertising commissions, it should be understood that it is not a job.
- Sending unsolicited emails / messages to acquire referrals and posting your referral links at places where it is not welcome is called Spamming. Spamming will not be tolerated.
- Promoting our site or getting sign-ups through the use of malware or deceptive redirects is strictly prohibited and will lead to account suspension.
II. Sponsor Offers
- You must obtain the required amount of credits by completing offers to be counted as a referral for the person who referred you to our Network.
- You must sign up for the offers by clicking on the link provided on the offers page. You are advised to disable popup blocks and make sure your browser allows cookies in order to receive credit as well as clear the browser cookies and cache before completing any offers.
- You should not use any type of virtual accounts/cards, prepaid cards, gift cards, rewards cards, or any card that is not bank issued to complete offers. If found, your account may be put on hold permanently.
- We are not responsible for the Terms and Requirements for the Individual offers and are not responsible for any unknown or unexpected charges that you receive from one or more of our offers. We strongly suggest that you read the terms and conditions of the offers before completing it.
- You may complete an offer only once. Completing a offer more than once will result in the credit being revoked and your account being put on hold.
- Credited offers can be revoked for the following reasons: 1) Not trying out the product or service after completing the offer. 2) Quick/Immediate cancellation (Not keeping trial for at least 90% of the trial period or a different length if stated in the requirements). 3) Not abiding by the stated requirements of the offer. 4) Using false information. 5) Using a prepaid card, gift card, virtual card, lost or stolen card. 6) Using a zero balance card or account that declines when the advertiser tries to bill it. 7) Completing a offer multiple times, whether on our network or on any other network. 8) Any fraudulent activity done on the advertiser's site or on our site. 9) Requesting a refund on a non-trial offer.
- You should only complete offers that you are interested in and you should not cancel without trying the offer. Completing an offer only to get free gifts is considered fraud and you will not receive credit for such offers, and even if you did receive credit it will be revoked and your account will be placed on hold.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke credits for offer completions. Reasons for this include but are not limited to, duplicate offer completions, fraudulent information, the use of prepaid/virtual/gift/rewards cards, or non-payment from the providers.
- The amount of time taken to get credit for completing an offer varies depending on the offer completed, the advertiser, etc. Approximate crediting times are displayed on the offer description.
- You must save all confirmation emails received from the affiliate companies.
- If you have completed a offer and waited the required amount of time (typically within the first 6 hours) but did not receive the credit yet, you may place a request by going to the support section. Members may not always receive credit for completions due to circumstances beyond our control.
Missing Credit Requests
We reserve the right to refuse a Missing Credit Request for any of the following reasons
- If the offer explicitly states that it does not accept missing credit requests.
- If the offer was completed with invalid information.
- If the missing credit request is filed more than 30 days after offer completion.
- If the offer was not completed as stated in the offer description/requirements/restrictions.
- If the member was not approved by the advertiser.
- If the offer was completed from a public IP or duplicate IP address.
- If the offer was not completed through our site link.
- If the offer was previously completed on our site or any other site.
- If the member is not a new customer.
- If member refuses to provide proofs requested by support.
- If the completion was fraudulent. This includes sharing cards between members during offer completion.
- If the offer was completed using a P.O. Box address or Incomplete Address such as missing Apt #.
- If a virtual account/card, prepaid card, gift card, rewards card, or any card that is not bank issued was used to complete the offer.
- Encouraging referrals to game the offers by either trying to use zero balance cards, cancelling early or any other activity that results in low quality leads for the advertiser may result in the sponsor and the referrals accounts being placed on hold, suspended or banned.
- If the offer requirements were not fully met or if the offer was completed in violation of any part of our Terms of Service.
- Early cancellation.
Other Offer Rules & Considerations
- Offer credits are not transferable within member accounts.
- No Walking Through -- A member may not walk a referral through the completion of a offer. All members must sign up for offers based on their personal likes and dislikes themselves. If a member is believed to have walked a referral through offer process, all involved parties will have their accounts placed on hold.
- If an interested party has a disability that affects their ability to use our site they may receive assistance, but a support ticket describing the situation must be created before a offer is completed.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours upon placement. We will make all possible efforts to make sure that you receive your payments and rewards at the earliest.
- We will send out Bank Checks to the mailing/shipping address or PayPal account listed on your account. It is your responsibility to update this information. We are not responsible for rewards lost due to incorrect mailing/shipping addresses or incorrect PayPal account.
- PayPal payments will only be sent to Verified PayPal accounts. If the PayPal account of the member is not verified the payments will not be sent out until their account is verified.
- We do not guarantee the availability of any reward offered on our site however we will put all human efforts to bring your rewards to you. If the reward you required is not available at that time, we will contact you and give you all the options available including payments in cash or check. Your reward will be processed and mailed/shipped out at the earliest.
- We may request for a copy of the Member's ID to verify your account when orders are placed, if you do not comply then payment will not be sent.
- If your rewards are valued to more than $599.00 you will be required to submit an IRS W-9 or W-8 form, this is required by the federal law. The form should be filled in its entirety and mailed back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. Contact Information
You can contact our support team by sending in an email to email@example.com or use our contact us page. Our user-friendly support team will respond to your requests in a timely manner, ensuring that you receive timely responses. If you have any questions pertaining to your account or your referrals you are advised to place a support ticket by logging into your account.